Becoming Comfortable with Uncertainty

“Become at ease with the state of ‘not knowing.’ This takes you beyond mind because the mind is always trying to conclude and interpret. It is afraid of not knowing. So, when you can be at ease with not knowing, you have already gone beyond the mind. A deeper knowing that is non-conceptual then arises out of that state.” –Eckhart Tolle

In its desperate striving for control, the ego hates uncertainty. Because we have fear and ego, we hate uncertainty. But the uncertainty that can occur within this veiled experience of this rigorous physical universe is actually taking place within the larger context of spirit, which is built on the law of love. Therefore, even when great uncertainty arises, we need not fear it. We are always in love’s care.

Uncertainty is an opportunity. As it arises, it provides valuable counter-pressure which can allow one to face and feel the real fear that is within. There is no shame in feeling fear when our physical life or stability is threatened: even acknowledging that we feel it, and allowing it to arise clearly, is a step toward integrating it and healing it forever.

While uncertainty may evoke the fear of lack of control (the perception of powerlessness), that perceived lack of control is actually an opportunity. Power lies in accepting powerlessness. When that acceptance is done not as an idea, but as a deep personal surrender, true power is regained.

The process of becoming comfortable with uncertainty may not be a swift one, but that is OK- every step toward conquering fear is accomplishing real work! It can potentially take many moments or many lifetimes to face and heal our deeper fears. Yet we need not be daunted by the scope, for there is immeasurable power in this present moment!

What uncertainty is arising in this present moment for you? Whatever it is, be here. Listen to your deepest heart, and meet it as truly as you can. Do not fear- it is how the “play” on the stage is arising for you at this time. Your inalienable power to choose has not been removed, and it never will be. Make a choice from love, courage, honesty, and non-resistance, rather than fear. The circumstances do not have to land a certain way for you to be free, for you to be you. Spirit is with you, indeed the very Source of All Things is with you right now! In that, truly- what is there to fear?

Becoming Comfortable with Uncertainty

16 thoughts on “Becoming Comfortable with Uncertainty

1. Grace Choi says:

Your posting came to me at a perfect moment of my need, and thanked God for providing this inspiration, as I feel assured that this came from the Big source. I have been struggling with accepting uncertainty and it now makes sense why it is allowed. I am realizing more of the fact that There seems to be time to seek knowing and time to let go of it. Thank you very much for your sharing this with your readers. Very precious. 🙏

Liked by 2 people

2. Christian, as always your post is so so powerful, true and inspiring. Thank you so much. I have a program in Spanish and I will like to quote what you said at the end of this post of course letting people know that you said it if is ok with you. Thank you for all your wisdom.

3. Soulwing says:

What beautiful and assuring messaging. We are love and love is powerful and the all so how can any fear be greater than that? It can’t :). A matter of reminder and thank you for the reminding. With love.

4. Marc von Borstel says:

Hi Christian,
    Very helpful and timely.
    I’d love to hear your feelings on our guides. You touched on that subject in a couple of the Youtube videos I’ve seen of you, but it would be great if you elaborated on that when it moves you. Hearing we have guides is fascinating and I’m curious to know more about that and how the communication goes. I try to keep tuned in to the signs along the way in life and the way the universe whispers to us, so I’d love to hear your thoughts.
    Marc.

5. shelly says:

Hello, I just found your blog through one of your YouTube videos. I’ve read a lot of books about the prebirth/reincarnation/afterlife phenomena and there are some others I’d like to suggest if you don’t mind. Two big ones I’d point out are Brian Weiss’s Many Lives, Many Masters (he’s written a lot of other books by now but this is the foremost title that set him off on this journey), I’d also suggest Jeffrey Long’s book God and the Afterlife, he wrote another one too where he explores from a scientific viewpoint why life does not end at death. Also recommending looking up Scott de Tamble, he is a hypnotist who specializes in life between life sessions and has done talks that you can find on YouTube, he goes into the whole process of how prebirth works in his sessions. There are many others I’ve read along the way but those are just the first ones that come to mind in case you want to check them out, add them to your list, etc. Happy reading 🙂

6. Anusha Shree says:

Thank you for this timely reminder – the wait to resume life as the current me now has been terribly frustrating. Additionally, I’m also at an early stage of my duality…it feels like I’ve been at this stage since I was 10 (I’m 31 now…).

And watching your interview with Anne Tucker helped to make sense of some of my on and off visions since I was young. My visions feel like micro dreams or even flashes of memories (from the past and sometimes present). But the ones I remember only last for a tiny fraction of second, while some others just escape my memory. I just remember feeling like I understand it all and know how everything works and feeling super connected to a network of beings. That lingering feeling is how I know I’ve had an incredible dream/vision I cannot remember.

But reading your blog gives me a sense of comfort..in knowing that it is okay to feel this way and all I need to do is take one day at a time.

Liked by 1 person

7. Creedon Miller says:

Thanks for sharing your soul with us Christian. You are helping the world evolve spiritually and what more valuable thing can you do. I get the feeling that you and we are on the cutting edge of this movement. You have introduced me to other souls, also, on the cutting edge. Thank you

8. Christian,
    I will like to invite you to a program that i have in Facebook live and using Zoom about the wisdom of the Extradimensionals, i will like you to tell your story and about the messages that you have from that experience. Is in Spanish, I can translate. Let me know your thoughts. Thank you.